Suffolk Chiropractic | A gentle approach!
If you think that finding a great chiropractor is a struggle, I do understand. Sceptical people make the task even more daunting. Does it work? How much will it cost? Will it hurt? Can I trust them to work on my spine?
Why people from all over East Anglia come to Suffolk Chiropractic
- They have tried many different treatments
- They think they will have to live with their symptoms
- They value their health and do not want to always use drugs to suppress symptoms.
- They have heard many good things about Suffolk Chiropractic from family and friends.
- At Suffolk Chiropractic appointments are not rushed, enabling a relaxed and friendly environment which promotes good communication.
- Specific GENTLE as well as highly effective chiropractic techniques are used at Suffolk Chiropractic
Symptoms often benefiting from chiropractic treatment include:
- Back pain
- Hip and knee pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder and elbow pain
- Muscular aches and pains
- Headaches arising from the neck
What is Chiropractic, and How Does it Work?
Chiropractic is a straight forward method of adjusting the bones of your body to improve the alignment of your skeleton, and through this process help the nervous system to work more efficiently. The purpose of chiropractic care is to realign and rebalance your body to relieve pain and discomfort, and increase mobility.
A misalignment of the joints can occur for many reasons; some of the most common are incorrect lifting, car or sporting accidents, falls, stress, and poor posture. This can lead to pain, numbness, pins and needles, or restricted mobility
At Suffolk chiropractic, gentle forms of treatment are used and these include McTimoney and Activator techniques. The key to success is the speed and accuracy of the adjustments. Both McTimoney and Activator techniques treat the body as a whole, meaning that treatments are not purely focused around the area where you have symptoms.
For an appointment or if you would like more information, please call us Monday to Saturday 09.00 until 17.00
Croasdales reception: 01284 754700 | Mobile: 07799042534 | email: email@example.com